Re: [hatari-devel] UAE core regressions in Falcon demos

Autostarting makes testing some things much faster as I can automate
running everything.  I wonder what difference there is in that for
these programs and are there any other programs that suffer from
the same problem...

I this the problem is elsewhere.

I asked you yesterday to save an hatari.cfg from the new winuae core.
I think that if you use an "old core" hatari.cfg, some parameters I added to the new core are not present.

If you keep the new hatari.cfg you created yestersay and run s_snake directly, it may work.

Using the new hatari.cfg with the old core works well, but I think running the oposite may generate some problems (missing options).

Could you verify this ?

Regards
Laurent