Re: [hatari-devel] UAE core regressions in Falcon demos

I've retested S_snake and it still works well for me :)

Would it annoy you to save your current hatari.cfg, then save a new one from the new winUAE
 with the following values ?

CPU: Falcon, 68030, 16 Mhz, DSP full
24 bits ON
Prefetch ON
Cycle exact ON
real time clock ON
Patch timerD OFF
Blitter ON
MMU040 OFF

FPU 68882 ON
More compat, slower ON

ROM TOS 4.04

Memory : 14 Meg

Borders : as you want, it works with or without

Atari screen RGB
Hatari screen : indicators : none
frame skip auto
Falcon keep resolution: ON