Re: [hatari-devel] Videl borders

I've added a patch for Videl Left/right borders.

Now, they're OK for nearly all the resolutions, except st Low, st medium, 4 colors and 16 colors.

I continue to improve this.

Has anybody here got the values of hdb offset and hde offset for all resolutions or knows if there's a program that compute them ?

Regards

Laurent