Re: [hatari-devel] UAE core regressions in Falcon demos

On lauantai 03 maaliskuu 2012, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> On 03/03/2012 10:19, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> > I tested it more and the problem is actually using fast-forward during
> > game startup.
> >
> > I can use fast-forward before interrupting the TOS memory tester with
> > keypress and after I see the the Sentry packer output on top of screen,
> > but if I keep fast-forward while pressing the key / while the game is
> > loaded, it doesn't work...
> >
> > Same thing with both CPU cores.
>
> Keyboard detection while in fast forward mode is not always working ; I
> never really looked for the cause, I usually press alt+x, then the key,
> then alt+x again.

In the Snake case, it seems to be safe to re-enable fast forward only after
TOS has loaded the game and Sentry decoder started.  Disabling fast-forward
just for the TOS memcheck aborting keypress wasn't (80% of the times)
enough.

Any ideas why?