Re: [hatari-devel] Videl borders

Yes, true,

I explained in a previous mail my problem about it, but I haven't got any answear.
Maybe Mikro could help here ?

The problem is that I don't use the correct values to compute the horizontal borders.
I don't understand the good formula to compute them.

But all the code I changed will permit easily to add the correct horizontal borders as soon as I know how to compute them (there's only VIDEL_getWidth() to change).

Regards

Laurent