Re: [hatari-devel] Re: Magic doesn't work with Hatari [ translation needed please]

Hi Uwe,

I've commited the hardware patchs (for Falcon) and the big patch for 68040 MMU.

Would you please do 2 little tests ?
- 1 for 68030 falcon (cycles exact)
- one for 68040 + MMU (+32 Mhz if you want)

And tell me for both cases what happens with Magic now ?

Regards

Laurent