[hatari-devel] Re: Debugging m68k Linux with Hatari

(I'm CCing Hatari developer list as this is interesting.)

On torstai 23 helmikuu 2012, Matthias Reis wrote:
> since the 'trace cpu_disasm' option can show the symbols assigned to
> certain PC values, is there an option to show only function calls?
>
> This would definitely help to get a better overview of what's happening.

Trace of function calls which addresses one has loaded to the debugger?
Currently nothing like that is supported, but I might add it, it sounds
useful.

Do you have any proposals for command syntax & shortcut for enabling this
(after one has loaded the symbols)?