Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari Falcon videomode bug

You're right and wrong at the same time :)

Videl works the opposite way for RGB/TV and VGA screens.
I think the way it works actually is OK for TV screens and wrong for VGA ones.

I think you did the test with a VGA screen, no ?

I'll fix that this week.

Regards

Laurent