Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari Falcon emulation segfault with EmuTOS

On maanantai 20 helmikuu 2012, Vincent Rivière wrote:
> Eero Tamminen wrote:
> > I got Hatari segfault both with new and old CPU cores when
> > trying to run EKO's system demo with latest EmuTOS snapshot.

> > XBIOS 130 (Soundcmd)
> > XBIOS 139 (Devconnect)
> > XBIOS 135 (Setinterrupt)
>
> Those functions are currently not implemented in EmuTOS, so don't expect
> anything good after that.

Sure, but Hatari itself shouldn't segfault although the emulated code
goes boi*nk.

If emulated code manages to corrupt Hatari's internal memory,
cold boot doesn't necessarily reset the emulation state completely,
and with bad lack Hatari may even corrupt files on your file system
etc...