Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari Falcon videomode bug - oops

Hi Roger,

No problem, I'd be interrested by some tests for hatari :

Testing all RGB hatari and real hardware resolutions
Same for Falcon.

I need interlace/double line tests fir 4 bps, 8 pbs and true color.

I think there's a problem for VGA resolutions, but I have no clue.
If you could, it would help.

Regards

Laurent