Re: [hatari-devel] Bug report: AHCC not working anymore with GEMDOS emulation

On sunnuntai 12 helmikuu 2012, Matthias Arndt wrote:
> I tried this and attached the trace output. I assume as soon as the VDI
> calls start coming up again, the crash is already over.
>
> Trace output is attached.

I've found a program (ICDraw, shareware i.e. freely distributable)
using "?" wildcard which doesn't work with GEMDOS emu, but works with
HD image.

Your trace didn't show "?" usage, but maybe I'll find something
that may fix your case too.