Re: [hatari-devel] Re: reverting Max window size setting to Hatari v1.4 size?

On torstai 26 tammikuu 2012, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> Le 25/01/2012 23:49, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
> > No real monitor on Atari showed such a thing.
>
> Why not?
> Especially, if we consider Hatari could be of use to the remaining
> coders in the ST scene, being able to change the border size can be
> really useful.

Fair enough, but I still think you're going to have trouble fitting
even half of this into the Atari screen dialog.  Or if you were thinking
of adding / fitting a whole new dialog to the settings, you need to
redesign the whole SDL GUI main view.

To do that kind of stuff with the SDL GUI you need to do quite
a lot of tedious/boring testing & fine-tuning to get something
OK looking.

(Anyway, whatever you decide to do, I can add the Python UI
side stuff.)