Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari 1.6 for Mac OS X

Just registered here. When I will have some time, I will merge the new mercurial repository and my own sources and make a build of Hatari. Then, I will try to add new
option to the GUI. My MacBook LCD is nearly dead, so it's hard ;).

I remember that I fixed the SDL Full Screen Bug (with a patch in SDL sources) but do not remember how... The correct Framework was embbeded in my previous build.

Jérôme VERNET

--------------

Hatari 1.6 for Mac OS X. You can load the binary here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/44703754/Hatari%201.6.dmg

> > This build has been made from default sources, with one little modification to allow it to build on Xcode 3.1.3/Mac OS X 10.5.8 PPC:
> >
> > *** /trunk/src/gui-osx/Shared.h 2011-12-04 11:53:41.000000000 +0100
> > --- /Previous/src/gui-osx/Shared.h 2011-12-10 19:11:59.000000000 +0100
> > ***************
> > *** 8,13 ****
> > --- 8,14 ----
> > #import
> >
> > // Wrapper to run an NSWindow modally
> > + @protocol NSWindowDelegate;
> > @interface ModalWrapper : NSWindowController
> > {
> > IBOutlet NSWindow *modalWindow;
> >

> > This build is untested for the most part, but it starts and runs the tos.img that is included with the source code. System requirements for this build are Mac OS X
v10.5.8 or later (including 10.7.x), it is a universal binary with 3 architectures (PPC and x86 (32-bit and 64-bit)).
> > Feel free to release this version, but i think it might be good if someone who has experiences with Hatari could first test it.
> > Warning: There is an SDL/Mac OS X related bug, that causes SDL based applications to crash on Mac OS X v10.7.x (may even crash the system!). Hatari is also
affected by this bug. Avoid going to full screen mode, if you are on Mac OS X v10.7.