[hatari-devel] Magic again : gemdos question

With --trace Gemdos, I get a strange string for filenames in the traces :

GEMDOS call 0x44 (Mxalloc)
GEMDOS call 0x44 (Mxalloc)
GEMDOS call 0x44 (Mxalloc)
GEMDOS call 0x2F (Fgetdta)
GEMDOS Fsetdta(0x50d6a)
GEMDOS Fsfirst("C:\GEMSYS\*.NOD", 0x0)
GEMDOS: C:\GEMSYS\*.NOD -> host: /cygdrive/d/Mes Documents/Personnel/Atari/DiskDur/Magic5.04/GEMSYS/*.NOD
GEMDOS Fsetdta(0x0)
GEMDOS call 0x2F (Fgetdta)
GEMDOS Fsetdta(0x50d6a)
GEMDOS Fsfirst("C:\GEMSYS\*.OSD", 0x0)
GEMDOS: C:\GEMSYS\*.OSD -> host: /cygdrive/d/Mes Documents/Personnel/Atari/DiskDur/Magic5.04/GEMSYS/*.OSD
GEMDOS Fsnext()
GEMDOS Fopen("C:\GEMSYS\ÿÿ", 0x0)
GEMDOS didn't find filename /cygdrive/d/Mes Documents/Personnel/Atari/DiskDur/Magic5.04/GEMSYS/ÿÿ
GEMDOS Fsnext()
GEMDOS Fopen("C:\GEMSYS\ÿÿ", 0x0)
GEMDOS didn't find filename /cygdrive/d/Mes Documents/Personnel/Atari/DiskDur/Magic5.04/GEMSYS/ÿÿ
GEMDOS Fsnext()
GEMDOS Fopen("C:\GEMSYS\ÿÿ", 0x0)
GEMDOS didn't find filename /cygdrive/d/Mes Documents/Personnel/Atari/DiskDur/Magic5.04/GEMSYS/ÿÿ
GEMDOS Fsnext()
GEMDOS Fopen("C:\GEMSYS\ÿÿ", 0x0)
GEMDOS didn't find filename /cygdrive/d/Mes Documents/Personnel/Atari/DiskDur/Magic5.04/GEMSYS/ÿÿ
GEMDOS Fsnext()
GEMDOS Fopen("C:\GEMSYS\ÿÿ", 0x0)
GEMDOS didn't find filename /cygdrive/d/Mes Documents/Personnel/Atari/DiskDur/Magic5.04/GEMSYS/ÿÿ
GEMDOS Fsnext()
GEMDOS Fsetdta(0x0)
GEMDOS call 0x9 (Cconws)
GEMDOS Pexec(0, ...)

Any idea why I get "ÿÿ" instead of the name of the 5 OSD files ?

On my hardDisk, I have :
/GEMSYS/OFF002.OSD
/GEMSYS/OFF004IP.OSD
/GEMSYS/OFF016IP.OSD
/GEMSYS/OFF32KFL.OSD
/GEMSYS/OFF256IP.OSD

I deduce that the FSFirst Gemdos command returns 5 files, as it tries to open 5 files just after and I have 5 files on my hard disk.
Can it be an Hatari problem with Gemdos fopen ?
(I know it's called really often by many programs, but may there be a special way to open a file here) ?

How could I investigate a bit more on this ?
Regards

Laurent