Re: [hatari-devel] problems in b/w mode

On 08/01/2012 16:38, Eero Tamminen wrote:

Alternatively it could be just replaced with:
	/* TODO: remove in next major version */
	Uint8 dummy;
	MemorySnapShot_Store(&dummy, sizeof(dummy));

If one doesn't want to change that between 1.6&  1.6.1.

Yes, we can leave unused variable in the snapshot image, but I'm afraid we might forget one day to remove them when the snapshot image really needs to change. So, I prefer breaking it now with 1.6.1 (I don't think so many people created snapshots with 1.6.0)