Re: [hatari-devel] Hatari UI, Python & Gtk, v2 vs v3

On sunnuntai 08 tammikuu 2012, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> On lauantai 07 tammikuu 2012, David Savinkoff wrote:
> Due to an exception, Hatari UI saves an empty configuration file
> i.e. all user's config changes done in Hatari / Hatari UI are lost.
>
> This same exception and empty config file also cause the snapshot loading
> exception/failure and probably also rest of the problems you had.

This is now fixed in Hatari repo.

(In a way that's hopefully OK for everybody.)

> > hatariui doesn't have an option for [model] [table] [linear] in
> > hatariui: Devices > Sound > Sound settings

I also added the YM mixing option and an option for Falcon microphone.

And couple of mostly cosmetic fixes.

> I'm not sure about the debugger UI exception:
> ---------------
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/share/hatari/hatariui/debugui.py", line 455, in stop_cb
>     self.address.dump()
>   File "/usr/share/hatari/hatariui/debugui.py", line 249, in dump
>     self._get_registers()
>   File "/usr/share/hatari/hatariui/debugui.py", line 272, in
> _get_registers self.first  = int(output[-2][:output[-2].find(":")], 16)
> IndexError: list index out of range
>
> As I don't know how I should reproduce it, but the other
> exceptions are Hatari & Hatari UI bugs.

David, could you test the latest version from repository to see
whether it now works OK?