Re: [hatari-devel] Bug report: AHCC not working anymore with GEMDOS emulation

Am Mittwoch, den 25.01.2012, 00:19 +0200 schrieb Eero Tamminen:

> > Matthias, there's a new bugfixed AHCC v4.9 release, can you reproduce
> > the issue also with that?

Same behavior as v4.8 here, AHCC TTP borks out with 2 bombs on my
example project. (This project compiles if I use an ACSI image with the
same contents!)

> And if it still happens, could you give "--trace gemdos" output for it?

I have attached my trace, please note that my Hatari build is a few days
old.

> I started to write a gemdos tester as part of a major tos bootup
> tester update, and just found out that GEMDOS HD emulation breaks
> the GEMDOS Fopen() special device ("AUX:", "PRN:", maybe also "CON:")
> handing.  They're handled as regular files with it.
>
> I think that should be easy to fix, I'll try to look at it tomorrow.

I'm looking forward. I more and more stronges suspect some GEMDOS
related bugs here.

Thanks for investigating!

Regards,
Matthias