Re: [hatari-devel] Bug report: AHCC not working anymore with GEMDOS emulation

Am Freitag, den 20.01.2012, 23:10 +0200 schrieb Eero Tamminen:
> Hi,
>
> On perjantai 20 tammikuu 2012, Matthias Arndt wrote:

> Are you using the color, mono or VDI graphics?

Color/mono, doesn't matter. I never use special VDI setups.

> > > I have investigated further:
> > > * AHCC GUI version compiles and creates a working binary
>
> Has always worked for me.  I haven't used the command line version.

Simply drop the .PRJ file on it to compile. Worked perfectly!

> > > * HOWEVER: simple BIOS/GEMDOS text output does not work within Hatari,
> > > it does in STEEM
>
> Can you give an example of what AHCC program(s) you run and with what
> arguments?
>
> Are you using --bios-intercept?

Unless it is activated by default, nope.

> > > Same virtual harddrive as it has been for months with NVDI4.
> > >
> > > I have "fast boot enabled" due to the known boot bug within Hatari.
> >
> > With NVDI disabled and clean boot, the cosnole output works again.
> > Very strange behaviour.
>
> I don't have NVDI4, but I could try whether this happens with
> my NVDI v2.5 after I have the exact use-case.

All works well with ACSI hd image, see other post.
Not an NVDI issue by default.

Matthias
--
Matthias Arndt <marndt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>