Re: [hatari-devel] 68060 support within hatari

Am Wed, 14 Dec 2011 14:06:50 +0100
schrieb Bernd Mueller <ragnar76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Hey,
>
> I've just played around with the new winuae and 060 support. I'm very
> surprised that it is not printed out within hatari ( see the
> attachments ) and sysinfo. Is it not emulateed yet?

 Hi!

I don't know how sysinfo determines the CPU type, but I guess it simply
uses the _CPU cookie from TOS. And the original TOS 4.xx can likely not
detect a 68060 properly, so I think that's why you only see a 68020
here.