Re: [hatari-devel] 68060 support within hatari

I've let the new CPU work with 060, but nothing has been tested on it.
I really don't know the state of accuracy on this CPU.

Do you have some 68060 specific programs that we could test ?

For info, there's no fast ram emulation yet, so, the 68060 can only run with the slow ST RAM for now (and 14 Megs only). The only 68060 specific demo I downloaded needs at least 64 Megs of fastram, so they won't work for now.

Regards

Laurent