Re: [hatari-devel] joystick subsystem patch for configurable axis mapping

Le 15/12/2011 17:29, Matthias Arndt a écrit :
Am Mittwoch, den 14.12.2011, 20:13 +0100 schrieb Thomas Huth:
Am Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:47:04 +0100
schrieb Matthias Arndt<marndt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Thanks, it took me some time to figure out that I had to mention a
specific revision.

Hope the patches work.

  static bool bJoystickWorking[6] =       /* Is joystick plugged in and working? */
  {
-	false, false, false, false, false, false
-};
+    NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL
+};

Why did you change false to NULL here? bJoystickWorking is an array of
booleans, so "false" is the right thing to use here, isn't it?

I have to recheck my code. It might be a left over of my initial thought
of redoing the data structures completely. I dropped that so it might be
a leftover intended for replacement for a full pointed-to structs.

I'll reevaluate and very likely fix it back.

Thanks for review, I totally dig code reviews by peers :)

Hello

I already changed it back to 'false' yesterday.