Re: [hatari-devel] joystick subsystem patch for configurable axis mapping

Am Mittwoch, den 14.12.2011, 20:13 +0100 schrieb Thomas Huth:
> Am Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:47:04 +0100
> schrieb Matthias Arndt <marndt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> >
> > Thanks, it took me some time to figure out that I had to mention a
> > specific revision.
> >
> > Hope the patches work.
> >

>  static bool bJoystickWorking[6] =       /* Is joystick plugged in and working? */
>  {
> -	false, false, false, false, false, false
> -};
> +    NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL
> +};
>
> Why did you change false to NULL here? bJoystickWorking is an array of
> booleans, so "false" is the right thing to use here, isn't it?

I have to recheck my code. It might be a left over of my initial thought
of redoing the data structures completely. I dropped that so it might be
a leftover intended for replacement for a full pointed-to structs.

I'll reevaluate and very likely fix it back.

Thanks for review, I totally dig code reviews by peers :)

> Thomas

Regards,
Matthias

--