Re: [hatari-devel] Recent changes to GEMDOS harddisk emulation?

Hello,

just for another testcase.

I now mounted my SD card for the SatanDisk which has the very same AUTO
folder order and contents, as well as the 1:1 NVDI install.

Hatari booted normally without displaying the access errors here if I
setup the SD card /dev/sdc as the emulated ACSI image.

It mus be connected with those changes to fastboot behaviour or
something else which digs into TOS (esp if the GEMDOS emulation has not
been touched since October or so)

Regards,
Matthias

--