Re: [hatari-devel] Recent changes to GEMDOS harddisk emulation?

On maanantai 19 joulukuu 2011, Matthias Arndt wrote:
> Am Montag, den 19.12.2011, 00:16 +0200 schrieb Eero Tamminen:
> > On sunnuntai 18 joulukuu 2011, Matthias Arndt wrote:
> > > Screenshot attached, STEEM and versions of Hatari dated November 2001
> > > or older did not have the problems.
> > >
> > > The named .OVL is located in C:\AUTO\, the missing NVDI parts in C:
> > > \GEMSYS\ as always...
> >
> > What "hatari --trace gemdos ..." shows?
>
> Thanks for the suggestion.
>
> Trace attached. It seems TOS tries to check drive A: for files
> even if all is on C:

E.g. paths from which RSC files are searched depends on which TOS
version you're using.  Same could apply to file paths in general.

Have you verified you're using same TOS version with STEEM and Hatari?

> (A: is empty)

But as the paths which use "a:\" are in lower case, I don't think they come
from TOS, I think it's calvino.prg itself doing that for some reason.

If you mail me (directly) a tarball or zip of the files that should be
read, I could look a bit more into it.