Re: [gluon] Need input for using OCS in Gluon Player Libraries

Yes, it stands for Open Collaboration Services, I apologise for not
explicitly mentioning it the first time. You can also take a look at
the specs here http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Specifications/open-collaboration-services

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com

---
Gluon is a high-level game development library for the KDE desktop enviornment.
http://gluon.tuxfamily.org/
http://gitorious.org/gluon