[gluon] Need input for using OCS in Gluon Player Libraries

    We are developing a player library for Gluon and plan to use the
OCS for some of the implementation.
As of now, we need the following to be implemented-

1. Description
2. High Scores
3. Achievements
4. Rating
5. Comments
6. Donations

Of these, we think that there is sufficient support within the OCS
specifications (existing and proposed/brainstorm) except for game
specific criteria like High Scores and Achievements (e.g. like having
destroyed 2 out of 4 enemy bases).
We think that Achievements can be used elsewhere as well, for example
it can be used for Plasma themes at kde-look.org where a theme's
achievement can be how much of the themeable elements does the theme
implement (e.g. a theme might implement the clock, the applet
background, but maybe not the background for the notes applet). So, it
can be useful on a larger scale too.

It'll be very nice if you could help us with how we can accomplish
these two things using OCS, or by any other option that you'd suggest.

Thanks :)

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)
http://www.shantanutushar.com

---
Gluon is a high-level game development library for the KDE desktop enviornment.
http://gluon.tuxfamily.org/
http://gitorious.org/gluon