Re: [gluon] akademy 2010

I will register tomorow.
140euro for how long ?

2010/5/9 Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen <admin@xxxxxxxxx>
On Tuesday 13 April 2010 13:13:36 idk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Who are planning to come in akademy 2010 ? Registration are now open!
> I suggest everybody from gluon team reside in the same hostel..

 Right, since noone else is saying what about this, i've booked at
http://www.coss.fi/en/akademy-student-house-toas and would like everybody else
to do the same ;) my registration is for a 2 person room (the one at EUR 140
per person), so if one of you guys wanna share with me, add my name on the
form when you book :)

Also: Remember, time to get those reimbursement requests sent off to the e.V.
board!

--
...Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

                         Co-
                           existence
                         or no
                           existence

                         - Piet Hein

---
Gluon is a high-level game development library for the KDE desktop enviornment.
http://gluon.tuxfamily.org/
http://gitorious.org/gluon