[gluon] Notice: Buildsystem Changes

Hello people,

I have just pushed some changed to the buildsystem that might break your
build. The first change is one in the player subdirectory, where the Qt-based
player has been moved to a qt/ subdirectory and the buildsystem changed
accordingly. It has also been renamed to gluon_qtplayer instead of just
gluonplayer. This had been done to allow other player applications to be
hosted as subdirectories of this directory. The build system will now also
check whether KDE is available and enabled before trying to build the
plasmoid.

The second change is slightly more important. I have added versions to all the
engine plugins. The gluon object factory now also only loads plugins with the
correct version on X11-based systems. This has been done per request of one of
the packagers, as it allows multiple versions of Gluon to be installed at the
same time. You should probably do a completely clean build to compensate for
this change.

Cheers,
ahiemstra

---
Gluon is a high-level game development library for the KDE desktop enviornment.
http://gluon.tuxfamily.org/
http://gitorious.org/gluon