Re: [gluon] Gluon translated by KDE's translation teams?

Am Dienstag, 27. April 2010 21:50:35 schrieb Jure Repinc:
> Dne torek 27 aprila 2010 ob 20:16:38 je idk napisal(a):
> > Now I m a member of kde-developper on gitorious...
> > So , now you should be able start translation.
> In fact that's not the case. What needs to be done is to change the owner of
> Gluon to be kde-developers (instead of gluon-team).
>
> Have a great time,
> Jure "JLP" Repinc

Hi,

Gluon (Creator) is now translatable. You can find templates here:

http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates/messages/playground-games/

desktop_playground-games_gluon.po(t) is/are for translating *.desktop files:
Only changes done in these files are "safe". That means if you change e.g. Name[..] in a *.desktop file on gitorious scripty will overwrite your changes on its next run (next day) with the entry in *.po file. On the other side scripty removes also Name[..] without a translated po file (see scripty's first commit [yesterday] and second commit [today]).

gluoncreator.po(t) is/are for translating strings in *.cpp files. You have to ship these files additionally at release. For this mail to kde-i18n-doc and someone will "checkout" all available *.po files for you or may move it to tags/ (if neccessary).

But I see there have been already some busy translators ...

Please note making all strings translatable by "i18n" ...

Johannes

---
Gluon is a high-level game development library for the KDE desktop enviornment.
http://gluon.tuxfamily.org/
http://gitorious.org/gluon