[gluon] Re: change owner of gluon project

Message Transfered

2010/4/28 Gitorious Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 1:21 AM, idk <istdasklar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
> I m DrIDK from gluonTeam.
> GluonTeam is the owner of gluon project. We want now change it , and use
> kde-developers as owner of gluonProject.
> I cannot find any solution to change that. Would you like to help me ?

Hi there,
I've just transferred the ownership of the gluon project to the
kde-developers group. I have also granted this group admin access to
each of the repositories owned by the project, but I have not removed
the access to the repositories for the gluon team.

Let me know if you have any issues!

Cheers,
- Marius