Re: [gluon] Gluon translated by KDE's translation teams?

Awesome, thank you Johannes and whoever else was involved in this.

Currently, as far as I am aware, all string that need to be are translateable
using i18n calls. The exception to this is the simple Gluon Player app as that
is (intentionally) a pure Qt app. I have used Qt's tr() calls there, but I
dont know if those can be used by KDE's translation system. If they cannot, we
might be able to work around it.

---
Gluon is a high-level game development library for the KDE desktop enviornment.
http://gluon.tuxfamily.org/
http://gitorious.org/gluon