Re: [gluon] Gluon translated by KDE's translation teams?

so you are welcome to translate gluon. the question now is how ? leinir could probably answere because he is from amarok team.
but you have to know that only creator and player are designed for kde. gluon lib is qt only. But there is nothing to translate inside.