Code editing (Was: Re: [gluon] First test about Invaders!)

  i would not want the code editor to be a dock - the problem with going down
that route is that then we'll very soon have a gazillion docks which are
opened and added to the layout by the user, but not relevant except in a few
cases.
  In stead, i would suggest we look into using, as you said, kparts for this,
and let the Edit viewport be switched out with a context sensitive editing
widget - so that if you select an item in the scene, you show the scene in the
Edit viewport, and if you select a code asset in the Assets, you show an
embedded code editor in the Edit viewport, and so on.

--
...Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

                          Co-