Re: [gluon] First test about Invaders!

SCREENSHOT!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Mon, Mar 29, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Arjen-Wander Hiemstra <djfreestyler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tuesday 30 March 2010 00:50:10 idk wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have tested today Invaders in creator... And It's awesome !! Congrats!
>  So, it doesn't work perfect, but It show how creator works!
> I have only one question : Animations are not fluid and smoothy! Does it
> comes from graphicsLib ? My computer? Creator ? What about you ?

What driver are you running? Here I am running Kubuntu 9.10's radeon driver
which is without any hardware GL acceleration, which of course performs rather
poor. I still want to do some profiling as well to see if there are any major
bottlenecks we can easily solve. But I'm guessing its a driver problem.

---
Gluon is a high-level game development library for the KDE desktop enviornment.
http://gluon.tuxfamily.org/
http://gitorious.org/gluon