Re: [gluon] Build conflicts with KOffice

> Right, sorry. I totally forgot the real issue. FindKGL.cmake still refers to
> FindGLEW.cmake, so it fails at configuration outside Gluon source dir when
> it
> is set to required.

We're currently busy redoing the repo structure and everything. This
is probably something that will be fixed then as well, as we plan to
take a good look at the build process and everything that is included.

---
Gluon is a high-level game development library for the KDE desktop enviornment.
http://gluon.tuxfamily.org/
http://gitorious.org/gluon