Re: [gluon] Build conflicts with KOffice

On Tuesday 05 January 2010 20:40:00 David Palacio wrote:
> Both Gluon libraries and Krita use Cmake and GLEW. But Gluon installs a
> FindGLEW.cmake module that breaks Krita build on the same system. See
>  attached koffice.build.log. Once the cmake module is removed Krita builds
>  sucessfully. A solution could be to dialoge with KOffice devs and develop
>  a common Find module. IMO this is not future proof (as there many other
>  projects using GLEW). I think the best would be to Gluon not install this
>  file (and others outside of the project). That is, only install
>  FindGluon.cmake, FindGluonCommon.cmake FindKAL.cmake, FindKCL.cmake,
>  FindKGL.cmake.
>
> I might be wrong and there could be better solutions.

  This is already the case in git master - if it's still a problem, please see
if you can find the source of the problem :)

--
...Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

                          Co-
                            existence
                          or no
                            existence

                          - Piet Hein

---
Gluon is a high-level game development library for the KDE desktop enviornment.
http://gluon.tuxfamily.org/
http://gitorious.org/gluon