[eledmac] re: multiple LaTeX runs needed

[sorry, I'm experiencing email issues on my other address, I'm not sure this message was delivered]

Thanks!

I tried that and it works, but with one of my files I keep getting the reminder, even though latexmk says everything is up-to-date. And if I run again xelatex manually on this file, I still get the reminder telling me, invariably, that I must run LaTeX two more times.
I'm guessing there's a problem with this particular file (which is very long, 161 A4 pages)..
Any idea what I should check in the file, that could be triggering this issue?
Best, Marjorie