[eledmac] Split the handbook in two files

Dear users,

for now the handbook of eledmac/eledpar has two part:
1) One is the user handbook
2) The other one is the code documentation.

One of my invisible work since four year (yes, four year I maintain (e)ledmac!) is to split what is relevant of user and what is relevant of dev. In other words, it is to create more and more "hight level" command for user in order to let stable the low level user and to prevent the need of \renewcommand.

The reledmac project have to aim to finish this split. That is: reledmac users should not matter with the code of reledmac. Consequently, it should be better to split the handbook in two pdf:
- one will be the user handbook
- the other one will be the code handbook.

What do you thing about this?

Maïeul

ps : I am still waiting feedback about the reledmac project.