[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen survey
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 19:07:32 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=hmOHH1pWQTSAmtxyNSWpSlOY9XjN5yrioHcOA+i9i9k=; b=C13LWpml8edJXFtN+Wapnfb0W8bMjBmVv0kD4HP/2FwJhUxdUS/x22SGCp5bxacisL etTNo4azNfZLTLdNVLVmaD1Tpdj9679m3++MLLzAeOHCrsGsTURlFRR1AcRnxS6zVBYv MHLy5nCAVoVZ8qYlepTeEZqbSMZmQAm0ar92hoETj43WInYVQIFLDqq6nBqNXPIgjcEF KpWFMdGNcfEsMl07G7wKtekxDRkI7/R3us9LpwuNOzPY2H4TW9jnjcB+LJp2Y7a454Pe IX4OUaULym+pocxersfz+yeKCa3OY65rQ9MZ12BXHgU4tWCkvkX3SByMnRsKmWSXC9Rj OAcQ==
Thank you David for setting this up.
I've added a banner to advertise it on our front page, and doc pages (have to wait a bit for the upload to take place).
during previous discussions on this list a lot of people made clear they would welcome Eigen to upgrade to a newer C++ standard. To make sure that we really address the needs of users and developers we want to learn more about how people are using Eigen today and how they would like to use Eigen in the future.
To get some more insights on this we invite you to participate in a short survey about different aspects of Eigen I've set up: https://forms.gle/wpyrxWi18ox9Z5ae9
This shouldn't really take more than some minutes and will definitely help to find what the community would like to see for future releases.
Please share the survey with other people interested in Eigen and feel free to reach out with any comments.
Thanks for your participation and all the best,