Re: [eigen] Treat single-element Array as scalar for arithmetc operations

I have one comment on that. When I need this, I write code like

a[0] * b

where `a` is a vector of 1 element. This works fine but makes the code unclear as it is not evident that `a` has only one element. Of course, I can add an assert or a comment myself but that relies on me doing it...

I don't like the automatic casting but I would find an explicit method clearer. I am not able to find a good name for it. Maybe an explicit cast operation ?

a.asScalar() * b

a.singleElement() * b

static_cast<Scalar>(a) * b

Joseph