Re: [eigen] Eigen survey

That's awesome!

Might be worth adding a date to the banner? (Since the website is updated very infrequently it might help visitors to know that this is an active, ongoing call for participation, and not an older message and the survey might be past already).

Also there is the "Migration to GitLab.com scheduled" news from 2019 but no actual news about whether the migration has been successfully completed. A visitor might wonder :-). Might be worth adding a news item that git repo, development, issues, etc. are now all over there?

Best wishes,
Patrik