Re: [eigen] GitLab migration is starting now!

Oh, I see. Deven, who works on the AMD ROCM code is requesting access as a reporter. I approved it.

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 9:30 AM Christoph Hertzberg <chtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No idea what the requests are about, I just see a list above the
existing members here (since you are maintainer, you should see that as
well):
https://gitlab.com/libeigen/eigen/-/project_members

Christoph