Re: [eigen] GitLab migration is starting now!

@Christoph: What are the requests to "access" Eigen really about? If it is just to pull a copy of the library, no special access is needed, I think.

On Thu, Dec 5, 2019 at 9:17 AM Christoph Hertzberg <chtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm not that familiar (yet) with gitlab, but it looks like you need to
have at least "Reporter" status to make PRs. And you should be able to
request access via a link near the project name (can't confirm this,
since Gael already granted me access):
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/members/#project-membership-and-requesting-access

Question (to people familiar with gitlab): Is it possible to allow
everyone to file bugs/make PRs? (If yes, would that be a good idea? This
would be a security risk if we have unsufficiently safe CI-servers)

@Gael: We already got some requests to access Eigen. Shall we
automatically grant "Reporter" rights to everyone who wants to?
(Definitely, we should not automatically grant Developer access to
anyone ...)

Cheers,
Christoph

--
  Dr.-Ing. Christoph Hertzberg

  Besuchsadresse der Nebengeschäftsstelle:
  DFKI GmbH
  Robotics Innovation Center
  Robert-Hooke-Straße 5
  28359 Bremen, Germany

  Postadresse der Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:
  DFKI GmbH
  Robotics Innovation Center
  Robert-Hooke-Straße 1
  28359 Bremen, Germany

  Tel.:     +49 421 178 45-4021
  Zentrale: +49 421 178 45-0
  E-Mail:   christoph.hertzberg@xxxxxxx

   Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
   Trippstadter Straße 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern, Germany

   Geschäftsführung:
   Prof. Dr. Antonio Krüger (Vorsitzender)
   Dr. Walter Olthoff

   Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: