From: Rob Conde <rob.conde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 9:53 AM
To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eigen] Windows Testing Issues

Hey Edward,
   I did try that quickly at one point for a single test but I don't remember seeing a big difference, but I will try to do something more comprehensive. When I get a chance (sigh) I will also see if I can distill a simple example which i can report to the visual studio team. At this point I haven't spent much time trying to find a pattern in the things that take a long time to compile, if there is one, but that would be useful too I think.

Rob