|Re: [eigen] Windows Testing Issues|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Windows Testing Issues
- From: Edward Lam <edward@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2019 09:03:40 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sidefx.com; s=google; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=P3Ou9c0oHhPwrUsphdUtP+Bo/itQ5TisPAWTvjAi7as=; b=o/WpJsRSTlZK5X7QktQIS90zTBP2Qlm1gBuY9wY/l+NnqLGBJNkVEI1c2BBlU15gsH foeuiyXIf6UyrTnPF5CY9mBMwAY/iZMf6WPQeWmb8I7UQUDe090IVHa/97CnFejcaz6r /Iu0wsfm8eiOu6L9peXqrnvPgOdJdzcy6BBURaF/ntDmt4qscmcc7xf2WGr3Xun7YnT9 nDlusjjCKhNXel/7x098tZZOyNKvTgSwKqHwMadgVjFgsbW5r2vugXLOIEMI7nxMDXUH Rebep9RH/9KrViyBVPQBh6eI+dDMYntE/dGYb3jQuFICEHtITSN6L/l/+pMwrJEv0nZf Paow==
On 6/10/2019 7:57 AM, Rob Conde wrote:
This has been running for about 11 hours now (still on the build part).
Obviously this is a visual studio issue, but I'm not sure when it was
introduced. We're not seeing anything like this in the our usage of
Eigen...although to a smaller degree it might be hard to tease out of the larger
It might be worthwhile trying out the latest Visual Studio 2019 just to see if
there's any behaviour change.