|Re: [eigen] Using Eigen in a project built with CMake|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Using Eigen in a project built with CMake
- From: Sifiso C Myeni <smyeni@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 12:59:57 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=J6DJf26hg9b+x9tpdzYjtSVs+zdnv7Muozg5F4a0afo=; b=GhsRJJFDOkRs8ujMos88372lUY/tKk8uDLtetovwx9ojXRc+qFu/E2StlGkBN7w5EA gzeR1tv8pK9YJdUJDURgrlJTGDK+kr+Le3cTxOmb7JvkKIDZ51+wSAttnYESk+Qe910A vs447120BwrlTD4snE+mHQSpzL97u27GA8/MgYjHPtDSbjFlZf9ifZlbG5yC25K2pLFy LD0422DOoFoNABJGLOEOuFtWe4RTok3KPVzLRddG47TANkJX/VoU68DWeukmrz0eYnRN 5CzKkJ5rWNDpRN4dXYzPSGD5TI2o8f+LBDzHaCUGYrbcjlEzJ/Q1CgR9g8zth29O7c5p qEhA==
> I also remember having suggested to add a default Eigen3Config.cmake file at the root of Eigen's source tree so that a "hg clone", "git clone", "wget && tar xzf", etc. is enough to make find_package(Eigen) happy. But I've been told this
is bad practice... don't remember why...
I would be happy to have one of these - I am lucky enough to work on a project that can keep up with the master branch, so it would be very convenient.