|Re: [eigen] Using Eigen in a project built with CMake|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: "eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Using Eigen in a project built with CMake
- From: "Wood, Tobias" <tobias.wood@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 16:26:16 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) smtp.mailfrom=tobias.wood@xxxxxxxxx;
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kcl.ac.uk; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=4cyD++WjUYiTpJtOxaXmOI3FBjWuW2KQYYA3Vkw2ADU=; b=Chy32DoTA5FlIL9/xGFndz5O9lLOlHgsGpGqUelr4ieRwHh5201Ezyj2DVWkGMGgpOakShRVTGVfBIL7cdTmiIFM8gSJ06bSTa4juNWFcLVv1txebAro13ARBJRuZApJvltQTBwR7ncfDP6zTN/UyFiQ925vRNkbfOgkRnoxA9w=
- Thread-index: AQHU1/mtN9O7zCT7l0ijupNsC5lKqKYJR/IAgAB7EQA=
- Thread-topic: [eigen] Using Eigen in a project built with CMake
> I also remember having suggested to add a default Eigen3Config.cmake file at the root of Eigen's source tree so that a "hg clone", "git clone", "wget && tar xzf", etc. is enough to make find_package(Eigen) happy. But I've been told this
is bad practice... don't remember why...
I would be happy to have one of these - I am lucky enough to work on a project that can keep up with the master branch, so it would be very convenient.