|Re: [eigen] PATCH: Guard CUDA includes with EIGEN_CUDACC|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] PATCH: Guard CUDA includes with EIGEN_CUDACC
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 15:02:28 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=dKE6OGX4/kv7oQky/bZo5KZdIRmEWJmZX7t8ar58UtQ=; b=pIhgAMIifOwtYB6dcqojcTSvze+lEyinrEYSZesAHeEZgRUssj5bm/NqXPGyPouLlA F1ge3SmYqXMffy3LLFGWn3CiqUB8L6UE1DVjCPWUN3GDnAL1z89l7/1gCBx6og0OjtMj XdDP37onu6pVVWplQnw6lFWLNh01+Nds+zC8OlBhb1uSPCwPpsM+viKhXiP7iWO3eqYP yD3E3pgBoBFTVukOJOEmy8NOGNuqUB3IRr5EaTJjW0sp0J7XXykcJshj2SCSyl912EzD dYuRW2HkIbSfBqeUxBkOgaP859oLWJFC6b1ku6KSZZqFWTqllt61426dZtlZxM3iA1xi trIw==
yes, but what are the true errors? Without CUDA, those files should still be usable (for instance I can build on ARM device with nothing cuda related installed). At some point we'll have to cleanup those files to move the generic/SSE/AVX parts to somewhere else, like util/half.h, arch/AVX/half.h, etc.
On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 10:48 PM Anush Elangovan <anush@xxxxxxx
This is still a problem in top of master. CPU half float support is provided by code in Core/arch/GPU.