Re: [eigen] Eigen MINRES

I just add a quick look at the code/doc, and indeed it seems pretty much OK to be considered for 3.5. I spotted a few issues though:

- complex support: we should either fix support for complex or make sure that we get a proper static assertion for them + clear warning in the doc
- extend unit test for indefinite cases.

gael.