|Re: [eigen] PATCH: Guard CUDA includes with EIGEN_CUDACC|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] PATCH: Guard CUDA includes with EIGEN_CUDACC
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 13:56:15 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=3X4lqroAYVYzCg/YrNcZ7m5H7TJrE6d8qnqYeWMuOQo=; b=FBv5ZFO+Yb97LvGE0195revxNPX4iXZMO5IxtUAFI7bfDUeOa4DBYGuA4LRUssqSzO zd6cbWvNBjl6vlUpEYPgUJsqrixHPKOve2DgCkBZfsC1Ka92dCwT+5EzpelIxPTaceW7 27SysDGxCeDBOn1VfgmvOOY0iL4CMN8TK+6NuQJ+ymGnn51GWhCbZ1EN1nw5ksYncVtH HBzG7Dk7Uda2PgwXNbkLmd7R9NtQLmRnJsPHF6LfOYlseS9AQPNGa2/bZ3zkln4rV4WX rwYy+R3qecMXOguBOPl3Y5DPPbKvcAmqEtr8WNWj9TvV/8ljLPzbpxloLIQvnNkQ/N/O 6s1Q==
sorry for late reply. The handling of CUDA has been significantly changed recently in the default branch. If there is still compilation issues, please post here the exact compilation error so that we can properly fix them. For instance, there should be no problem in including Half.h and the likes without CUDA.
On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 6:14 AM Anush Elangovan <anush@xxxxxxx
Please find attached a patch that prevents compiling Eigen on an embedded platform because some CUDA headers were not guarded and collided with native types.